Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back on Blogger && Inspiration Pictures from my Celeb Inspired Updo Vid.







Hey everyone!
I've finally gotten my blog up and running again! Yay!
This is another form of communication that I want to use in collaboration with my Youtube Channel so that I can become more active with all of my viewers (you!) :)

I recently uploaded a Celebrity inspired Hair Updo Video on my youtube channel (Cutesygirl09)
and I wanted to share with you all the Celeb inspired pictures I used to create my own version of their stylish updos and a few more of how mine turned out. So here you go:



This back-shot of Eva Mendez's updo gave me my inspiration for the relaxed bun I used in my updo.



I was so inspired by Glee star Dianna Argon's 200 Emmy look, she is so stunning and it shows off her face nicely. She even inspired the make-up look I chose for my video as well.


Other Celebrities you will see wearing these relaxed do's are Eva Longoria Parker, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, and Jessica Simpson.

I however, turned their red carpet looks into a Hairstyle one could easily wear out during the day, I believe the key is just how natural your make-up looks and how relaxed and casual your outfit is.
I paired my Celeb inspired updo with a boho styled halter top and
a long creme colored vest with some ankle zip skinnys and
peep-toe flats and topped it off with some feather chained earrings
for a boho chic day time look.

If you have any questions or comments on how I did created this look leave me a comment below or check out my youtube at www.youtube.com/cutesygirl09


Talk to you all again soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment