Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Friday, July 22, 2011

Re-Uploads, Why?


Hey everyone,
So I know you’re probably here to know why some of my videos have been re-uploaded, right?
Well here’s the story. Although I adore the videos I’ve made especially because of the special music I’ve chosen for them, its not very “safe” for me to use copyrighted songs. Youtube has strict guidelines on these sorts of things and I’m going to be honest, I’ve been shrugging them off for some time now. It was not until a recent opportunity arose for me that I was told I would have to either re-upload, delete, or private some of my videos due to the music. I did NOT want to delete or just private some of my videos because, well, I like them a lot and many of them have received such positive feedback. I work extremely hard on my videos for you all and I was really disappointed but I knew that it was my fault in the first place for using audio tracks that have been copyrighted.
Anyway, this amazing opportunity is still in the works and once everything is all set up I will let you all know, I promise. I’m very excited about it and I hope you all are too! 
Next thing, since I have re-uploaded about four previous videos I have changed the audio tracks as most of you have noticed already. The artist goes by the name of Skrip and he works with many different guru’s on Youtube (so if his tracks sound familiar, its because you’ve probably heard them before on another guru’s page). He’s very talented and is generously allowing me to use many of his audio tracks. He can be found at http://www.youtube.com/skripmusic. I hope you all like the new music. But, I also do want to announce that I am now actively looking for singers/songwriters (you can sing cover songs, or your own) or even just someone who makes beats. If you are an artist, I’d love to work with you so if you could please e-mail me at cutesygirl09@gmail.com that would be FANTASTIC. 
Also, if you know how to create webpage banners, etc. I’m looking for YOU as well!Contact me at cutesygirl09@gmail.com and we can work something out. 
Again I am deeply sorry that I had to re-upload, I know a lot of people get annoyed with that kind of stuff. I just hope you all can understand, I not only did it to move forward but to save myself from being flagged in the future. I would never want to have to leave Youtube for something so frivolous. Leaving Youtube would mean leaving so many supportive people, like you. My subscribers mean pretty much everything to me at this point so I’m going to do everything I can to stay close to you all for as long as you’ll want me. 
Best,
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment