Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hey everyone,

Okay so maybe I didn't get to posting that beauty video up today but, it will be up this weekend. FOR SURE! However, I did post something up! I am super excited that I finally own a faux leather jacket. I have been wanting one for a long long time! But I am just so picky and had pretty much no time to go look for the perfect one that I snoozed big time! Today that all changed! I decided to just buy one when I saw one at Target (we all know I love Target!) and now I am happy to say I am a proud owner of a new Faux Leather Jacket. :) For those of you who don't yet have one, I would definitely consider it, they are so chic and give you a definite bad girl vibe! haha. Anyway, here's the video if you haven't already seen it:

I discussed me not eating very much in this video, but I just want to make it clear that I do eat! & it is not okay to starve yourself for whatever reason, that is why I am taking vitamins so I can stay healthy. I do eat its just I am very picky with the food at my University. So don't get the wrong impression please! I am very aware of the negative effects of refusing to eat, and I do eat, I just wish it were a home-cooked meal. :)

To give you all a little sneak peek at my Skin care beauty video I will be posting up before the end of this week, it involves a lot of products from Bath & Body works. All of these products are suppose to be great for your skin and I figured its a perfect time to do a video on how to keep your skin healthy just in time for the bitter cold of winter.

So stay tuned.

<3 Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment