Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Monday, November 22, 2010

What I do during my break between classes...

This weather is an A*hole. I mean you expect it to be freezing so you dress all cute and bundled up and you end up sweating your butt off walking to class. This is not cool. I never thought I'd say this but the snow should stop playing and come already. Or just not come at all...lets just skip Winter and go right back to Summer again. Yeah? Okay great! 

Update time: I'm heading home Tuesday afternoon for the Holiday. I am super psyched for Thanksgiving, especially to decorate the Christmas tree. :) But then...I have to wake up for work at 2:30 am. I start at 3:45am Black friday...ugh...wish me luck lol. I work the rest of the Holiday weekend. I hope hope hope I can post up a video in between work and family time!   

What are you all doing for the Holiday weekend? Any Thanksgiving traditions? 
I want to know! Message me on Youtube or comment here, Yes? 

Have a blessed Monday everyone! 

Much love,
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment