Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hey Everyone,

Ah. It finally got cold out here where I live. :( Sadness...I hate cold weather, I just hate being cold, in general! Its currently 52 degrees out. So perfect time to discuss skincare!

I've discussed earlier how to keep your skin hydrated for winter, but I'd like to talk a little bit more about my background with acne and how I prevent it and keep my skin looking and feeling healthy.
I went through a time during highschool (I was like 15 going on 16) when I did have acne, but it was not very red and inflamed acne, it was just bumpy and irritated acne. I had it on my cheeks and on my forehead, and I had it during the summer months which didn't make it any easier to deal with because my skin was always sweating and just making it worse. I even went as far as getting perscription acne creme to help it but I soon realized it would go away on its own with just a bit of TLC from myself. So since then I have been taking good care of my skin by cleansing and moisturizing daily and choosing makeup products that are gentle on my skin like Neutrogena products who's foundations even help prevent acne! Not many makeup products do that so I definitely recommend Neutrogena for people with acne-prone or sensitive skin, and don't forget the face moisturizer!

In my recent video I discuss the products I use so go ahead and check that out at www.youtube.com/cutesygirl09

Another important fact I forgot to mention in the video is that water is very important to any skincare routine. Water helps to keep the body hydrated and looking and feeling its best. Literally! I drink water whenever I can even when I don't feel thirsty or dehydrated. It is said that once you feel dehydrated you've already done damage to your body and skin. SO drink plenty of water to get fresh, clean and hydrated skin!

Any questions? Leave them here or on my youtube page!

Love you all,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment