Thanks for visiting!

List of Thoughts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you.

Hey everyone!



So recently something spectacular has happened to me! I know I discussed it in my last video but I'd just like to again give my thanks to Thestation2, Andreaschoice, and my subscribers (new and old)! I am so psyched that you all are taking an interest in me and what I have to offer you all!

I always find time to create more videos, whether it be in between classes or during my free time so stay tuned for more videos coming your way!

There may even be one up later on tonight....who knows? *hint, hint*

haha.

Stay tuned :)


Also, if more of you would like me to create a twitter or facebook page let me know! I'm still taking requests...I think twitter would be super fun. :)

Yours truly,

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your hair colour, really suits you

    Check my shoe design blog? All my designs are hand-drawn too! Take care X

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete